SWLA Original Artwork Draw
If the BUY A SINGLE DRAW TICKET button above this text is missing then all tickets have sold out.
SWLA Original Artwork Draw – Promotion Entry Terms
- These terms and conditions set out the rules governing the Society of Wildlife Artists Promotion (the “Artwork Promotion”), including how entrants may purchase tickets, how Artworks (defined below) are allocated and additional relevant legal terms.
- No other terms and conditions apply and these terms will prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications about the Artwork Promotion, including advertising or promotional materials whether issued by the Society of Wildlife Artists or anyone else.
- By entering the Artwork Promotion you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and are entering into a binding agreement with the Society of Wildlife Artists (“SWLA”, “we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under charity number 328717. Our address is Federation of British Artists, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1 5BY.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All profits raised from the Artwork Promotion will be donated to the SWLA to further their work including offering bursaries and opportunities to young and emerging artists.
THE ARTWORK LOTTERY
- The cost of entering the Artwork Promotion is £50 per ticket (the “Ticket Price”). The tickets will be offered to SWLA Friends first which will be sold on a first come first served basis, then remaining tickets will be offered to the public.
- Entry to the Artwork Promotion will be closed on the earlier of:
- once all tickets have been purchased in accordance with clause 4; or
- 12 noon on Friday 30th October 2020.
- In the event all tickets are not sold then following the prize selection, we shall dispose of the unallocated Artworks as we see fit.
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The Artwork Promotion is open only to individuals:
- aged sixteen (16) years or older; and
- whose home and delivery address is in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- We reserve the right to require proof of identity and age from all entrants.
- Should a ticketholder be found to be under the age of sixteen (16) we will refund their money and withhold any Artwork (as defined in clause 5.1), additionally the charity reserves the right to reclaim any Artworks issued in error.
- The Artwork Promotion is open only to individuals:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- In order to enter the Artwork Promotion, you must purchase an entry ticket via the SWLA website. There is a limit of 1 ticket per entrant.
- All entries must include your name, email address, delivery address (including postcode) and telephone number.
- Payment must be made via one of the secure online payment methods at the point of purchasing the entry ticket. Once we have received full payment from you, we will allocate you an entry ticket.
- The available Artworks are the same number as the tickets allocated. This means that each of the lottery ticket holders is guaranteed to receive one Artwork.
- Further details of each Artwork are available on our website (www.swla.co.uk), including photographs and artist details.
- The Artworks are non-transferable.
- The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses, if any, not specified in the description of the Artworks above.
- The Artworks will be randomly allocated to each ticketholder within twenty-one (21) days of the Artwork Promotion closing in accordance with clause 2.2.
- The prize selection shall be conducted by an independent third party who will perform two (2) draws one of which shall draw the Artwork and the other which shall draw the entry ticket which will determine who has been allocated each Artwork.
- Following the prize selection we shall notify each ticketholder in accordance with clause 7.
- If you purchase an entry ticket, you may be used in publicity where you consent to.
NOTIFICATION OF THE RESULTS AND DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES
- We will notify each ticketholder of their allocated Artwork by e‑mail within twenty-one (21) working days of the Artworks having been allocated in accordance with clause 6.1.
- Each ticket holder will receive their Artwork at the delivery address specified in their entry, within [ten (10) working days] of the Artworks having been allocated in accordance with clause 6.1. If something which is outside of our control affects this estimated delivery date, we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the Artworks.
- Delivery of the Artworks will take place when we deliver them to the delivery address that you specified in your entry.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for the Artwork when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the Artwork passes to you when you take possession of the Artwork.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Notify us of a change to your details. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your delivery address or any other details as necessary.
- Modifying, cancelling, terminating or suspending the Artwork Promotion. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Artwork Promotion in whole or in part at any time in our sole discretion. If the Artwork Promotion is cancelled or terminated we shall provide you with a full refund of the Ticket Price.
- Time is not of the essence. Time is not of the essence in relation to the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet all performance timeframes specified in these terms and conditions, but any such dates are approximate only.
- Our liability to you:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Subject to clause 9.4.1, we shall not be liable to you for:
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your use of any Artwork;
- any interruptions or errors on or to our website; and
- any failure or delay beyond our reasonable control.
Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
ONE ticket per person UK residents only