Chris Rose has an article about his work in the June issue of The Artist out now. The article includes a step-by-step demonstration of a studio oil painting along with details of the materials and pigments that he uses.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 29/11/ 18
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 30/10/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 30/10/ 18
- Membership on 29/10/ 18
- Harriet Mead on 15/10/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One