The Society of Wildlife Artists’s will be holding an exhibition in the SOC’s Donald Watson Gallery, 17th February-4th April 2018. Donald was a founder member of the SWLA and 2018 is the centenary of his birth. The gallery also had very close associations with John Busby, another founder member.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see the Society’s work in a new part of the UK and the exhibition will showcase a broad range of contemporary wildlife art with particular focus on some of the recent projects that the Society has been involved with, including the BTO’s Flight Lines book, illustrated by members of the SWLA.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
- Ian Langford Field Sketches Award – Extended Deadline for Entries
- The Natural Eye 2018, the 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists
- The Art of Migration, Birdscapes Gallery Norfolk
- Ud i det blå – ‘the great outdoors’ – Field Painting course on Bornholm, with Ben Woodhams and Greg Poole – 9th -15th September
Recently Updated Pages
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 20/09/ 18
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 20/09/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 20/09/ 18
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 18/09/ 18
- WILDLIFE TRUSTS UNDERSEA ART AWARD on 07/09/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One