Screenprint with Carry Akroyd – Sat 29th Oct
Linocuts with Robert Greenhalf (assisted by Brin Edwards) – Sun 30th Oct
Mono and Relief Prints with Kim Atkinson & Greg Poole – Sun 6th November
Fuller descriptions of the courses to follow.
More details and booking through Darren Rees email@example.com
tel; 01786 870538.
NB. Courses are open to all.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Richard Allen on 30/01/ 18
- Julia Manning on 18/01/ 18
- EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS on 07/12/ 17
- Members List on 07/11/ 17
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2018 on 07/11/ 17
The Natural Eye, Art Book One