Screenprint with Carry Akroyd – Sat 29th Oct
Linocuts with Robert Greenhalf (assisted by Brin Edwards) – Sun 30th Oct
Mono and Relief Prints with Kim Atkinson & Greg Poole – Sun 6th November
Fuller descriptions of the courses to follow.
More details and booking through Darren Rees email@example.com
tel; 01786 870538.
NB. Courses are open to all.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
- The Natural Eye 2018, the 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists
- The Art of Migration, Birdscapes Gallery Norfolk
- Ud i det blå – ‘the great outdoors’ – Field Painting course on Bornholm, with Ben Woodhams and Greg Poole – 9th -15th September
- Kingcombe Meadows Project exhibition – 28th March to 5th April 2018
Recently Updated Pages
- EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS on 10/05/ 18
- The Natural Eye 2018 The 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists on 09/05/ 18
- Submissions on 29/03/ 18
- SWLA bursary application form on 22/03/ 18
- Julia Manning on 27/02/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One