Screenprint with Carry Akroyd – Sat 29th Oct
Linocuts with Robert Greenhalf (assisted by Brin Edwards) – Sun 30th Oct
Mono and Relief Prints with Kim Atkinson & Greg Poole – Sun 6th November
Fuller descriptions of the courses to follow.
More details and booking through Darren Rees email@example.com
tel; 01786 870538.
NB. Courses are open to all.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Harriet Mead on 15/10/ 18
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 12/10/ 18
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 02/10/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 20/09/ 18
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 18/09/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One