Ceramicist Jill Moger has a beautiful new book out on her intricately sculpted work. Lavishly illustrated it not only has a wonderful collection of examples of her pieces but also show the process involved. Available from Langford Press and via Jill’s own website the book is priced at £38. There is a launch and accompanying exhibition at Nature in Art from 16th September to 12th October.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 12/10/ 18
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 02/10/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 20/09/ 18
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 18/09/ 18
- WILDLIFE TRUSTS UNDERSEA ART AWARD on 07/09/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One