Ceramicist Jill Moger has a beautiful new book out on her intricately sculpted work. Lavishly illustrated it not only has a wonderful collection of examples of her pieces but also show the process involved. Available from Langford Press and via Jill’s own website the book is priced at £38. There is a launch and accompanying exhibition at Nature in Art from 16th September to 12th October.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Members List on 07/11/ 17
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2018 on 07/11/ 17
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 29/10/ 17
- Michael Hampton on 27/10/ 17
- David Bennett on 14/10/ 17