The Society of Wildlife Artists’s will be holding an exhibition in the SOC’s Donald Watson Gallery, 17th February-4th April 2018. Donald was a founder member of the SWLA and 2018 is the centenary of his birth. The gallery also had very close associations with John Busby, another founder member.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see the Society’s work in a new part of the UK and the exhibition will showcase a broad range of contemporary wildlife art with particular focus on some of the recent projects that the Society has been involved with, including the BTO’s Flight Lines book, illustrated by members of the SWLA.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 30/10/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 30/10/ 18
- Membership on 29/10/ 18
- Harriet Mead on 15/10/ 18
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 12/10/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One