The deadline for applications to the prestigious Langford Press Field Sketches Award close 15th September. If you are inspired by the natural world and work from life in the field please consider applying. The prize includes £200 and a choice of titles from the impressive collection of Langford Press art books. A selection of the winner’s sketches will be displayed at the annual exhibition of the SWLA The Natural Eye at Mall Galleries, London in October. Click here for more details.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
- The Natural Eye 2018, the 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists
- The Art of Migration, Birdscapes Gallery Norfolk
- Ud i det blå – ‘the great outdoors’ – Field Painting course on Bornholm, with Ben Woodhams and Greg Poole – 9th -15th September
- Kingcombe Meadows Project exhibition – 28th March to 5th April 2018
Recently Updated Pages
- EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS on 10/05/ 18
- The Natural Eye 2018 The 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists on 09/05/ 18
- Submissions on 29/03/ 18
- SWLA bursary application form on 22/03/ 18
- Julia Manning on 27/02/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One