Thursday 19th October 2017 10.30 til 4.30 pm
Jane Smith, author and illustrator of Wild Island, is a print-maker, specialising in screen printing. On this one day course you will learn the basics of screen printing, and finish by making your own three-colour print. All materials will be supplied. Just bring a willingness to experiment, an apron and a packed lunch.
Cost £75 (Friends £65) all materials included; limited to 8 participants.
booking and full details firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
- Ian Langford Field Sketches Award – Extended Deadline for Entries
- The Natural Eye 2018, the 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists
- The Art of Migration, Birdscapes Gallery Norfolk
- Ud i det blå – ‘the great outdoors’ – Field Painting course on Bornholm, with Ben Woodhams and Greg Poole – 9th -15th September
Recently Updated Pages
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 20/09/ 18
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 20/09/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 20/09/ 18
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 18/09/ 18
- WILDLIFE TRUSTS UNDERSEA ART AWARD on 07/09/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One