The SWLA has a full diary of events, workshops and talks held during the annual exhibition. Among others you can learn about the BTO/SWLA Artists to Africa trip as part of the migration project looking at the journeys of our summer migrants, take part in a printmaking workshop or bring your portfolio for feedback from senior artists. Click here for more information and details on how to book.
- The Society of Wildlife Artists is a registered charity that seeks to generate appreciation and delight in the natural world through all forms of fine art inspired by the world’s wildlife.
- My Tweets
- Ian Langford Field Sketches Award – Extended Deadline for Entries
- The Natural Eye 2018, the 55th annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists
- The Art of Migration, Birdscapes Gallery Norfolk
- Ud i det blå – ‘the great outdoors’ – Field Painting course on Bornholm, with Ben Woodhams and Greg Poole – 9th -15th September
Recently Updated Pages
- The John Busby seabird drawing course on 20/09/ 18
- Requirements to be met by bursary winners on 20/09/ 18
- The John Busby Seabird Drawing Course bursaries 2019 on 20/09/ 18
- SWLA seabird drawing bursary application form on 18/09/ 18
- WILDLIFE TRUSTS UNDERSEA ART AWARD on 07/09/ 18
The Natural Eye, Art Book One